The ANFPP offers challenging and rewarding careers for professionals experienced or interested in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health. The program welcomes and encourages career development across a range of areas including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health, Maternal and Child health, women empowerment and program implementation and management.
There are a variety of ways to be involved with the ANFPP that range from program delivery to referrals and advocacy. The program offers a range of experience and welcomes new opportunities to collaborate.
If you are interested in joining the program, email your CV to us at email@example.com and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Details on the currently available job opportunities are provided below.
WURLI-WURLINJANG FAMILY PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (WWFPP) (New Health Service Program and Associated Positions) provides for a range of employment opportunities for individuals with the relevant experience in Nursing and Primary Health Care and who are passionate about improving the wellbeing outcomes for indigenous communities. Positions available are:-
- Program Coordinator
- Family Home Visitor
- Community Family Partnership Worker
- Administration Support OfficerRead more
Rumbalara Aboriginal Co-operative Ltd for ANFPP is currently seeking following full time positions (38 Hours Per Week):
- 1 X RN Nurse Supervisor (Hours negoitiable)
- 1 X RN Nurse Home Visitor
- 2 X Family Parternship Worker *
* We advertise this position as an Identified Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander position only in line with ‘special measures’ under the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 Section 12 example 1.Read more